We gathered with the MakerBay team to brainstorm ideas of educational workshops around the questions we are asking with this installation:
- Biology & Pollution: which species are the best to clean the water of North Point?
- Renewable Energy: How much solar and hydrogen power can we produce offshore in Hong Kong?
- Community: How can such infrastructure benefit the local community most?
- Blockchain: How can we enable the indigenous/local/traditional oyster farmers to create other sources of income (oyster, solar electricity, hydrogen, carbon sequestration).
- sharing Stories (make a story book or monthly newsletter of it?)
- Life of an oyster exhibition
- traditional food with oysters
- Solar-powered boat (compare to hydrogen?)
- hydrogen car (compare to Solar-power?)
- hydrogen rocket (benefits vs traditional energy)
- material of rocket (plastic not good —> sea pollution)
- Solar/hydrogen Cooking
- DIY water filter
- Boat made of trash
- Project to a screen to teach about Bio/pollution
- Water quality comparing
- osyer shell upcycling
- features of oyster
- differences between HK oyster and other oyster
- Alternative Payment?
- Set up Dates
- Define budget