As we are developing the electric system, we need to have a clear idea of what we are going to wire to what. That will be very important when we make the power calculation, and budgetting as well.
This is a car wiring diagram. You can see, it has groups, it's color-coded. (this is NOT our device)
This is a very quick draft of the main parts of our device.
- Safety and lighting system (has to be independent)
- Solar system: panels, charge controller, kill switch, batteries, fuse box
- Hydrogen: production, storage, usage
- Science Dry: with a RCD protected circuit + grounding
- Science Wet: under a marine fuse box + grounding
- Utilities: fans, cooling, and heating elements, computers, hard drives
To draft the diagram, we're using google drawing... This is good for very high level logic.