Marine Department Regulations Compliance

== Compliance Marine Department == Class III Landing Platform / Pontoon List 6 months That's not an option Smaller barge

Class 2: Max 12 people Max 50m x 15m

Art as cargo

IF we get approval from

== AFCD == Oyster farm, license

Marine Officer

Marine Surveyor

Operator we can rent an existing barge from

Wilson will provide

Towing service

South China Towing Co., Ltd. Harbour, Coastal & Deep-sea towage, Salvage support service. Marine Consultant. Ship Managers & ship Agent. Room 3204-6, 32/F Singga Com. Centre, 148 Connaught Road W., Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong. Tel (852) 2548-5205 Fax (852) 2858-2641 sctugs@


Hongkong Salvage & Towage Harbour and ocean towage / salvage, vessel management / chartering, marine pollution control, heavy lifting, newbuilding design, supervision and consultancy, project management. 2/F., HUD Administration Building, TYTL 108RP, Sai Tso Wan Road, Tsing Yi, New Territories, Hong Kong. Tel (852) 2612-6800 Fax (852) 2480-5894


Marinetek- pontoons


25402777 need to call was refered to them

waiting for a reply

Mailing Address:Room 2313, Sung Chuen House, Shui Chuen O Estate,Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong

Workshop/Warehouse Address:Flat A, 11/F, On Wah Industrial Building,41 – 43 Au Pui Wan Street, Fo Tan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong

Mobile Phone:(852) 6952 8400 / 9488 4148(86) 138 2522 3300

Office Hour:9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday


1 line = 30 kg

100 lines = 3000 kg

What licensing we need to get our vessel approved

Class II

Yes, Passengers have to have life jackets OR


Notice that we will park in a specific location at a specific time

What licensing we need to get our vessel parked in this particular location